Wednesday 25 December 2013

Invest or be Pink Slipped

Firing an employee seems easier for companies. Until now you allowed them to set your clocks. Now it's time to fight back! Beat them at their own game. They had linked your future. Now your security is in your own hands.

Companies are trying to make the best use of their resources so they claim. You should do the same! And when the corporation is no longer the best use of your resource give them their pink slip. You should start to look for ways to leverage your time and increase your profit potential. Think like a corporation on how you can increase your revenue per quarter.

This is exactly what I did and I'm so grateful for. I was six years old, started before diversify my income. I accomplished this by investing in commodities. I still remember the thrill of my first trading commodities. I managed to get $ 1500 to $ 18,000 in turns. Approximately 4 months That was almost identical to my $ 20,000 / year salary at that time. Until that moment, nothing I tried to do to earn a real income you know the kind of income that would allow them to spend and enjoy life, I actually worked.

I immediately stopped buying all the other so-called moneymaking material. I started focusing all my efforts on investing in commodities. A funny thing happened to me. I noticed I was doing my job better, because I was happier knowing my investments work for me. Had I was able to handle stress better. I started setting goals and taking vacations away from home instead of using my vacation time just as time off work.

I even started troubleshooting a challenge for others, but the solutions seemed to come to me with ease. I gradually moved into the business through promotions. I started watching the company as an investment for me. This vision I could start taking full advantage of their tuition reimbursement program and their interest-free loans for the purchase of computers.

My experience with investing in commodities I could change my perspective on life. When I got the news that I would have a job as a result of reorganization, from I felt no pressure. I had planned at this time, six years. Of course, everyone was quite shocked when I kept my composure and said the company was the best company I have ever worked.

I continued to work diligently and happy until the last day. You will see the company had paid for my college education, gave me two interest-free loans for my computer and gave me a lifetime of experience. Well, the truth is that I knew I had allowed me to earn to invest the money. My investments in commodities and the company

Diversifying your income now!

© Copyright David Wells. This newsletter and all its contents are proprietary products. All rights reserved. You are welcome to forward it to anyone interested. The entire newsletter

Often referred to as The Money Motivator, David Wells is passionate about helping people become crack the code to wealth money magnets. Let him teach you the techniques Hillary Clinton used $ 1,000 into $ 100,000 over the course of a year.

To The Money Motivator to work for you, visit his website at  and sign up for his free newsletter, Money Moments. In it you? Will receive creative ways for getting the money you need and how to invest like a millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment